BlackRadio icecast

Started 2 weeks ago by Eyecu in TCL Support

Recently moved servers and just got around to compiling eggdrop and get the following tcl error when going to start the radio eggdrop:

Body

Recently moved servers and just got around to compiling eggdrop and get the following tcl error when going to start the radio eggdrop:

Tcl error [radio:minute:timer]: can't read "black(radioSourceType)": no such element in array

3 Replies

• Replied 2 weeks ago

Well now i feel stupid lmfao. I had to open the port needed in the outbound firewall rules. Completely forgot about the firewall on the new serverย 

• Replied 2 weeks ago

The script was un edited from what was running a month ago when I started moving servers. Only thing that changed was I moved from debian 10 to debian 12. Same eggdrop version on both servers. I've tried IP, domain etc for the azuracast/icecast server and still get an error. Turned on debug in the logs and this is what I get:

[08:05:00] triggering bind radio:minute:timer
    [08:05:00] triggered bind radio:minute:timer, user 39.547ms sys 23.986ms
    [08:05:00] Tcl error [radio:minute:timer]: can't read "black(radioSourceType)": no such element in array

• Replied 2 weeks ago

It gives this error because the bot can't connect to the icecast server. Please check the configuration setup in the tcl

GU
Bottom ad position