Youtube Title 2.0.3 [Resolved]

Active 6 Replies 55 Views 2023-01-22 09:36:25 TCL Support
Hi Forum.
Seems, its changed a bit I had to recreate my account and my previous purchases/downloads are gone
I am in the process of migrating my server from one host to the other. I have pretty much rsycned my entire home folder containing the bot and scripts etc 
I have placed the previously purchased index.php/counter.txt and counter.php into my web servers document root
I edited my bots config file as the IP it was previously using has changed so I updated it and I thought all was okay. But when anyone pasts a YouTube link I get 
[YouTube] This video does not exist
Look at the web servers access log I can see it is doing something just not bring back the output . I have even downloaded a fresh copy of the script and edit it accordingly however same result
any ideas?
sliceoftoast replied
6 Days
This is now resolved !!

Missing some much needed php modules.

I installed 
apt-get install php-cli
apt-get install php-curl
apt-get install php-fpm

Reloaded apache, still getting Youtube video not found error

Then I installed the following 
sudo apt install php php-{bcmath,bz2,intl,gd,mbstring,zip,fpm} -y

Enabled these modules 

a2enconf php8.2-fpm
a2enmod proxy_fcgi

systemctl reload apache2

Now works!
sliceoftoast replied
1 Week
 Just sent you a message
BLaCkShaDoW replied
1 Week
I made some Little changes to YouTube php source. Send me a message Here or write Here you bought tcl So i can add discount 100% and you can Download and test again.
sliceoftoast replied
1 Week
Edit:
[14:48:43] Tcl error [check:youtube]: input string does not match supplied format

Youtube link is some random link

eg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHfRfU3XUEo&ab_channel=FailArmy
sliceoftoast replied
1 Week
Hello, sorry for delay It is happening with every single YouTube link. 

I know the web server is working properly as the other virtual hosts are loading fine, and I can see in the websites access log that it is trying to do something
 mybouncerip - - [23/Jan/2023:14:35:08 +0800] "GET /index.php?link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7KZHba0jfQ&ab_channel=WrestlingHub HTTP/1.0" 301 714 "-" "lynx"
How I am not even getting any output.  Is there a specific version of PHP I need to be running?  I
My New server is running 
php --version
PHP 7.4.3-4ubuntu2.16 (cli) (built: Sep 15 2022 22:53:21) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.4.3-4ubuntu2.16, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies
THe php7.4 module is running in apache2

Old server is running the exact same version and if change the YouTube scrot to use my old server, it will work. So there appears to be something missing and I got no idea what
BLaCkShaDoW replied
1 Week
Hello, please supply your YouTube link or send me a message with it So i can test it.